Additional/Optional Steps in our Process
6. Envelope Addressing: Enveloping addressing is our favorite and we offer a few different pricing options to help fit every bride’s budget. If you choose to add this service on, we will spend time addressing each envelope to perfection
7. Assembly: If you would prefer ALittleAfterNine to handle this part of your day we will happily turn your individual pieces into the perfect invitation bundles. Your envelopes will be stuffed and stamped and ready to go!
8. Day of Stationary: After your amazing invitations have been completed and sent on their way, we will schedule another meeting to discuss your day of stationary needs. We love helping to coordinate the paperie for your entire day--from menus and escort cards, to hashtag signs and welcome mirrors!
The Invitation Process
1. Contact Us: Yay! You did that already! Part of the planning process is to give us some information regarding you and your wedding. Please fill out the contact form so we can learn more about your specific needs.
2. Let’s Chat: After we review your wedding details, we will schedule some form of a meeting to discuss samples, creative preferences and a few “hands on” details.
3. Order Your Invitations: We will send you a little contract and at this time you will put down your deposit.
4. Design Time: We will spend a few weeks working on some initial designs and mock ups for you to peruse. You’ll receive these in an email and have time to think about what works for you and what doesn’t work for you. The design process is a give and take sort of conversation and we are happy to keep adusting your pieces until you’re completely satisfied!
5. Print Time: The next step is printing and when it comes to this, each project is a bit unique. You’ll receive an estimated amount of time and at the end--you will have your perfect pieces in hand!